Human Resource Management Services
Pooling Resources Inc., commonly referred to as POOL/PACT Human Resources (HR), is a private, not-for-profit group that was formed in 2006 to assist POOL and PACT members develop and implement legally defensible human resource programs and respond to critical issues.
A variety of services are offered through POOL/PACT HR. We work with each member individually to address their specific HR related needs. The basic services include:
- Consultation with members to manage and resolve critical employment-related incidents to include identifying options, providing step-by-step guidance, monitoring progress, and answering questions.
- Training classes and workshops designed to reduce HR liability for member organizations.
- On-site assessment of member’s HR practices with recommendations to reduce HR liability.
- Communication issued as “Alerts” to notify members when a significant HR related law or practice has changed.
- Onsite Briefings tailored to specific needs/requests of members.
- Development of sample personnel policies that can be adopted for use by members.
- Quarterly webinars in partnership with Resources for Living, your Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider.
- Sample forms for all types of HR activities.
Jeanne Greene, SPHR, IPMA-CP - General Manager
John Bates - Senior HR Business Partner
Stacy Norbeck, SPHR, IPMA-CP - Senior HR Business Partner and Training Manager
Bill Zelinski - Senior HR Business Partner
Neal Freitas, PHR - HR Business Partner
Jeff Coulam, SPHR, SHRM-SCP - HR Business Partner
Dana Carvin - HR Business Partner
Christine Vido - Staff Analyst
Dora Moya - Administrative Assistant
Erica Amatore - Administrative Assistant
Sharon Gesick - Administrative Assistant
POOL/PACT Human Resources serves as a business partner with POOL/PACT members to enhance their human resource programs, improve employee/employer relations, and reduce liability.
We are dedicated to:
- Matching our services to member needs.
- Providing current, timely, accurate, and consistent advice.
- Delivering high value, high quality products and programs.
Integrity: We will be honest and ethical in providing services.
Respect: We will recognize and appreciate all opinions, ideas, and contributions.
Knowledge: We will continue learning, teaching, and exchanging facts, ideas, and skills.
Accountability: We will build relationships through personal responsibility.
Teamwork: We will cooperate in the common goal of creating a productive, efficient, and respectful working environment.
The most important thing about our services is the people who provide them.