- RESOURCE LIBRARIES
In this course, participants will learn the knowledge and skills necessary to become an effective and influential leader in the public sector. Participants will:
• Define influential leadership.
• Demonstrate ways of building credibility as a leader.
• Understand the importance of effective communication to influence employees.
• Communicate a compelling vision to engage and motivate your employees.
• Identify different communication styles that may help you effectively communicate to
• Recognize when various leadership styles may be most effective.
POOL/PACT Human Resources Attendance Policy:
Non-Certificate Courses: Participation in all originally scheduled sessions of non-certificate courses is mandatory in order to receive the certificate of attendance and CEUs. Participants who miss more than one hour of the course will not be eligible to receive the certificate.