- RESOURCE LIBRARY
- Risk Management
- Human Resources
- Webinars - Recordings - Presentations
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Define workplace conflict.
• Identify their preferred strategy for handling workplace conflict.
• Understand pros and cons of each strategy.
• Recognize the most common sources of workplace conflict.
• Understand the structure of conflict and what not to do.
• Address issues before they escalate.
POOL/PACT HR Attendance Policy: Participants are expected to attend each session of a course in its entirety. Those who miss more than 25% of the course will not be eligible to receive credit for attendance.
Participants are expected to have their own workstation with a functioning camera that remains on during the entirety of each training session, have access to a microphone to engage in group activities, and participate in all activities.* Failure to meet these expectations may disqualify participants from receiving a certificate of attendance and CEUs.
More Information: If you need a special accommodation to participate in this virtual training, please contact the POOL/PACT HR office at 775-887-2240. Please allow sufficient time to arrange for the accommodation.
*POOL/PACT Risk Management Grants may be available to defray costs of webcams and/or microphones for member-owned equipment for staff unable to attend this training if not for budget constraints.
Once the class is full, registration will close. If you are interested in being put on the waitlist for this class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: