People often feel torn between work and time with family. They feel they don't have enough "me" time. This session will help participants identify various ways to achieve balance with personal, family, and work responsibilities. Participants will find answers that will allow them to be more effective and satisfied with both their home and work lives.
Join this session to:
• Understand the meaning of work-life balance and identify what keeps us out of balance.
• Learn time management strategies for effectively managing multiple demands.
• Discuss the benefits of prioritizing and establishing healthy boundaries.
• Explore the role of delegation and communication with others.
• Develop an action plan to balance our work and life demands.